This Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace Training course covers a wide range of areas and is designed for new and existing workers who want to enhance their knowledge of safe practices. To ensure a safe and harmonious working environment, all workers should understand health and safety legislation.
Our Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace Training course, compiled by industry experts, will guide the student through the fundamentals, carefully equipping them with valuable knowledge and guidance through an interactive, engaging approach and ensuring they have a thorough understanding. The course will lay a solid foundation for students to apply the techniques in the workplace regularly.
Learning Outcomes of Level 2 Health and Safety
After completing this course, the learner will be able to –
- Understand the foundations of health and safety at work.
- Recognize the value and importance of workplace health and safety.
- Investigate the consequences of bad health and safety.
- Recognize and mitigate potential workplace risks.
- Ensure that the workplace is healthy and clean.
- Investigate common occupational health and safety issues.
- Determine the responsibilities and roles of supervisors and staff in terms of organizational health and safety.
Who is Level 2 Health and Safety course for?
This course is suitable for workers of all abilities and in various settings, including construction, education, offices, and hospitality. It covers the common health and safety risks seen in all of these environments.
Why Choose Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace Training Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace Training, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Legislation Related to Health and Safety
|Legislation Related to Health and Safety
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Legislation Related to Health and Safety
|Module 02: Risk Assessment
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Risk Assessment
|Module 03: Maintaining Safety at Workplace
|Maintaining Safety at Workplace
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Maintaining Safety at Workplace
|Module 04: Workplace Welfare
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Workplace Welfare
|Module 05: Manual Handling and Display Screen Equipment
|Manual Handling and Display Screen Equipment
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Manual Handling and Display Screen Equipment
|Module 06: Hazardous Substances and Working at Height
|Hazardous Substances and Working at Height
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Hazardous Substances and Working at Height
|Module 07: Noise, Vibration and Vehicle Safety
|Noise, Vibration and Vehicle Safety
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Noise, Vibration and Vehicle Safety
No Reviews found for this course.