Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) is a widely accepted method for identifying and controlling food safety risks. All businesses that handle and prepare food are required by law. Because, this is help to exhibit an exceptional understanding of food safety management best practices and food and hygiene standards. Level 2 HACCP Training Course covers important topics such as HACCP’s seven key principles, food safety laws and legislation in the UK, hazard analysis, and personal hygiene.
By the end of the course, you will have a thorough grasp of HACCP concepts and how to properly implement them in your workplace. You will also learn how contamination and germs may enter the food supply chain and how to put measures in place to prevent it. Access the Level 2 HACCP Training Course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
Learning Outcomes for HACCP Training Course
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of food management systems.
- Understand the basics of HACCP and how it can be used.
- Maintain a high level of food safety in the workplace.
- Show that you are aware of the risks to your health.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of recent food poisoning incidents in the UK.
- Focus on creating an effective food safety management system.
- Keep a high standard of personal hygiene.
- Have a solid awareness of food safety and hygiene regulations in the United Kingdom.
Who is HACCP Training Course for?
This training is ideal for those who work in:
- Restaurants or cafes.
- Hospitality and catering.
- Kitchens in schools and workplaces.
- Stalls, selling food.
- Supermarkets and butchers.
Why Choose Level 2 HACCP Training Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Assessment Method for Level 2 HACCP Training Course
After completing each module of the Level 2 HACCP Training, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Creating the HACCP System|
|Creating the HACCP System||00:15:00|
|Food Safety Hazards|
|Food Safety Hazards||00:18:00|
|HACCP and the Law|
|HACCP and the Law||00:23:00|
|Introduction to HACCP|
|Introduction to HACCP||00:16:00|
|Planning a HACCP System|
|Planning a HACCP System||00:12:00|
|Principle 1: Hazard Analysis|
|Principle 1: Hazard Analysis||00:17:00|
|Principle 2: Critical Control Points|
|Principle 2: Critical Control Points||00:15:00|
|Principle 3: Critical Limits|
|Principle 3: Critical Limits||00:13:00|
|Principle 4: Monitoring Critical Control Points|
|Principle 4: Monitoring Critical Control Points||00:10:00|
|Principle 5: Corrective Action|
|Principle 5: Corrective Action||00:16:00|
No Reviews found for this course.