If you want to learn about Child Counselling and become an expert in the field, you have arrived at the right place. Our Level 2 Diploma in Child Counselling course is an excellent way to expand your knowledge and skills. Child counselling helps children focus on their interests and developmental obstacles while also addressing and exploring actual issues, making decisions, coping with crises, working through internal conflict, and enhancing interpersonal connections.
Our Level 2 Diploma in Child Counselling course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as a child counsellor. It will teach you everything you need to know about child counselling.
The course will teach you how to make therapeutic progress with disruptive children and successfully deal with their suffering, loss, and attachment issues. After completing this comprehensive course, you will be able to work as a professional child counsellor who specializes in working with children and adolescents. Enrol in our Level 2 Diploma in Child Counselling course right now and start learning!
Learning Outcomes of Child Counselling Course
After completing this course successfully, you will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of child psychology and growth.
- Investigate a variety of human development topics and domains.
- Distinguish between development and growth.
- Explain the mechanism of language acquisition and its potential consequences.
- Expertise in the field of child counselling.
Who is Child Counselling Course course for?
This course applies to:
- Child Counselors
- Parents and teachers
- Fresh Graduate
- Child and youth workers
Why Choose Level 2 Diploma in Child Counselling Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Diploma in Child Counselling, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|An Introduction to Child Psychology|
|An Introduction to Child Psychology||00:25:00|
|Domains of Development|
|Domains of Development||00:17:00|
|Development and Growth|
|Development and Growth||00:42:00|
|Language and Moral Development|
|Language and Moral Development||00:26:00|
No Reviews found for this course.