As the Designated Safeguarding Lead, you are the first point of contact for staff members, families, and anyone who has access to your organisation; therefore, you must have a thorough understanding of child protection procedures. This exclusive Level 2 Designated Safeguarding Lead Training Course will teach you more about the role and will assist you in better understanding the safeguarding process. The course uses a combination of written text and interactive exercises to help you review and develop your organisation’s child protection procedures and ensure that all staff members understand their roles in safeguarding children.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of safeguarding.
- Understand safeguarding structure and guidance.
- Know how to recognise abuse and how to respond to disclosures.
- Know the responses under the safeguarding structure.
- know how to resolve disagreements.
- Understand the principles of confidentiality.
- Understand the importance of Record-Keeping.
Who is Designated Safeguarding course for?
This Level 2 Designated Safeguarding Lead Training Course is ideal for anyone who works with children and holds management, supervisory or designated child protection roles in settings such as schools, universities, charities, places of worship, sports clubs, leisure centres and GP and healthcare practices.
The course is suitable for anyone wishing to understand the responsibilities of the Designated Safeguarding Lead so that they can become a safeguarding lead for their company or assist those who already hold the position.
Why Choose Level 2 Designated Safeguarding Lead Training Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
Entry Requirement for Designated Safeguarding
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Designated Safeguarding Lead Training Course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
With this qualification and experience, you could become or act as the Safeguarding Officer, Safeguarding Lead within your organisation.
|Module 01: Introduction|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:25:00|
|Module 02: Safeguarding Structure and Guidance|
|Module 02: Safeguarding Structure and Guidance||00:25:00|
|Module 03: Recognising and Responding to Abuse|
|Module 03: Recognising and Responding to Abuse||00:40:00|
|Module 04: Responses Under the Safeguarding Structure|
|Module 04: Responses Under the Safeguarding Structure||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.