Do you want to start a career in customer service? Are you interested in learning the customer service skills and knowledge needed for this role but do not know where to start? To expand your professional horizons, enrol in this Level 2 Customer Service course right now. This Level 2 Customer Service course is ideal for both job seekers and current employees.
An organization’s success is determined by the quality of its customer support and services in the business world. The modern consumer prefers brands that prioritize customer service over product selection and even low prices. Customer loyalty cannot be bought at any price, but it can be obtained through excellent customer service.
If you are trying to secure your first job or advance your current customer service career, this Level 2 Customer Service course will make a difference. Take the first big step toward realizing your full potential today with our support.
Learning Outcomes of Level 2 Customer Service
After completing this course, you will be able to –
- Begin your career in any customer-facing role and succeed.
- Recognize your client’s most important needs.
- Determine what it takes to have excellent customer service.
- Dealing with difficult clients and difficult situations is a necessary part of the work.
- Handle complaints professionally and confidently.
Who is Level 2 Customer Service course for?
This course is ideal for-
- Candidates who are looking for a career change.
- Candidates who want to boost their CVs in order to improve their job chances should read on.
- Customer support representatives who want to advance their careers by honing their skills.
- Those who plan to continue their education after graduation.
- Company owners, administrators, and supervisors.
- Anyone looking for a rewarding job in customer service.
Why Choose Level 2 Customer Service Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Customer Service, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 1: Introduction to Customer Service|
|Introduction to Customer Service||00:09:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz – Introduction to Customer Service||00:10:00|
|Module 2: Understanding the Organisation|
|Understanding the Organisation||00:26:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz – Understanding the Organisation||00:10:00|
|Module 3: Prepare to Deliver Excellent Customer Service|
|Prepare to Deliver Excellent Customer Service||00:17:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz – Prepare to Deliver Excellent Customer Service||00:10:00|
|Module 4: Communication in the Customer Service Role|
|Communication in the Customer Service Role||00:20:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz – Communication in the Customer Service Role||00:10:00|
|Module 5: Understand Customers|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Understand Customers||00:10:00|