Palliative or end-of-life care is crucial as a person approaches the end of their life. Caregivers work hard to keep the patient as comfortable and pain-free as possible, while also offering important emotional, psychological, and social support. To provide this support to both the patient and their families, they must develop a different set of skills. This Level 2 Certificate in Understanding End of Life Care course is designed to teach you the essential skills and knowledge to support an individual at their end of life.
This Level 2 Certificate in Understanding End of Life Care course will provide you a thorough understanding of care planning, dealing with difficult issues, and applying your knowledge in a practical setting. The course will also assist you in developing communication skills and understanding the importance of communicating effectively with your patients and their families. The knowledge you will gain from this course will enable you to always put the best interests of your patients ahead of your own.
Learning Outcomes of Understanding End of Life Care
After completing this course, learner will be able to:
- Gain a solid understanding of how to work in end-of-life care
- Know how to provide support to manage pain and discomfort
- Gain in-depth knowledge about end-of-life care and dementia
- Understand the role of the care worker at the time of death
- Have a better understanding of loss and grief in end-of-life care
Who is Understanding End of Life Care course for?
This Level 2 Certificate in Understanding End of Life Care course is ideal for:
- Health and social care workers
- Individuals working in an adult care environment
- Carers and caretakers
Why Choose Level 2 Certificate in Understanding End of Life Care Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Certificate in Understanding End of Life Care, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
The knowledge you will gain through this course may lead you to a variety of career opportunities, such as —
- Social Care Workers- £28,000 (Approximately)
- Adult Care Worker £30,000 (Approximately)
- Healthcare Advisor – £27,500 (Approximately)
|Module 1: Understand how to work in end-of-life Care|
|Module 01: Understand how to work in end-of-life Care||01:00:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Understand how to work in end-of-life Care||00:10:00|
|Module 2: Understand how to provide support to manage pain and discomfort|
|Module 02: Understand how to provide support to manage pain and discomfort||00:45:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Understand how to provide support to manage pain and discomfort||00:10:00|
|Module 3: End-of-life care and dementia|
|Module 03: End-of-life care and dementia||00:40:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – End-of-life care and dementia||00:10:00|
|Module 4: Understanding the role of the care worker at the time of death|
|Module 04: Understanding the role of the care worker at the time of death||00:50:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Understanding the role of the care worker at the time of death||00:10:00|
|Module 5: Understand loss and grief in end-of-life Care|
|Module 5: Understand loss and grief in end-of-life Care||00:25:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Understand loss and grief in end-of-life Care||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.