This Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism allows you to acquire new skills and expand your professional knowledge from the comfort of your own home at your own speed. This course has been expertly created for you to complete through distance e-learning and achieve a professional certificate without leaving your house!
This Understanding Autism course covers comprehensive lessons that will provide you with valuable information about the difficulties related to autism, how you might help someone diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders, and how to raise autism awareness. Autism symptoms can vary from mild to severe, and this course will guide you through the screening and diagnosing process step by step. You will also gain important communication skills that will be beneficial to those working in special education.
Enrol in our Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism course today to gain access to high-quality training modules covering a wide range of important topics that will help you get your dream job!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Communicate with people who have autism and interact with them socially.
- Assist and manage transitions for people with autism.
- Provide positive behavioral support to people with autism.
- Explain the therapeutic approaches and resources available to people with autism and co-occurring disorders.
Who is Understanding Autism course for?
This course is ideal for –
- Fresh Graduates
- Child Minders
- Care Home Professionals
- Anyone who is already working in this sectors
Why Choose Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the Understanding Autism course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Assessment Method for Certificate in Understanding Autism
After completing each module of the Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Autism in Context|
|Autism in Context99||01:07:00|
|Positive Behavioural Support for Individuals with Autism|
|Positive Behavioural Support for Individuals with Autism99||00:41:00|
|Understand Support and Management of Transitions for Individuals with Autism|
|Understand Support and Management of Transitions for Individuals with Autism99||00:23:00|
|Therapeutic Interventions and Support Available for Individuals with Autism and Co-occurring Conditions|
|Therapeutic Interventions and Support Available for Individuals with Autism and Co-occurring Conditions99||00:35:00|
No Reviews found for this course.