Travel and tourism is one of the most diverse and important global industries. It makes a significant contribution to the economies of many countries and employs approximately 235 million people worldwide. The Level 2 Certificate in Travel and Tourism is designed for anyone interested in working in the travel industry.
This course will provide you with in-depth knowledge about Travel and Tourism that will set you on the right track to launching a career in this field. Travel and tourism is a thriving industry, and those who want to travel always need help when planning their vacation and travel plans. By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of working in the travel and tourism industry, and you can even start your own business.
Learning Outcomes Travel and Tourism Course
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Gain a solid understanding of customer service in travel and tourism.
- Gain detailed knowledge about the UK travel and tourism industry.
- Understand travel and tourism destinations in the UK and worldwide.
- Understand job opportunities in the UK travel and tourism industry.
- Gain a better understanding of travel agency operations.
Click Here to Learn More About Travel and Tourism
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who is looking to work in the travel industry.
Why Choose Level 2 Certificate in Travel and Tourism Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Certificate in Travel and Tourism, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 1: Customer Service in Travel and Tourism|
|Module 1: Customer Service in Travel and Tourism||00:55:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Customer Service in Travel and Tourism||00:10:00|
|Module 2: The UK Travel and Tourism Industry|
|Module 2: The UK Travel and Tourism Industry||01:00:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – The UK Travel and Tourism Industry||00:10:00|
|Module 3: Travel and Tourism Destinations|
|Module 3: Travel and Tourism Destinations||00:40:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Travel and Tourism Destinations||00:10:00|
|Module 4: Travel Agency Operations|
|Module 4: Travel Agency Operations||00:55:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Travel Agency Operations||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.