The goal of this Level 2 Certificate For Animal Nursing Assistants course is to provide learners with the skills and knowledge needed to assist veterinary staff and to prepare them for careers as Animal Nursing Assistants in veterinary practices.
This course will teach you how to deliver basic treatments to animals, including cleaning and hygiene procedures, basic health care treatments, and other routine procedures. You will also learn how to maintain animal accommodation, including providing feed and water to animals. The course also includes the principles of infection control Introduction to animal anatomy and physiology.
Learning Outcomes of Animal Nursing Assistants
After completing this course, learner will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of animal anatomy and physiology
- Know how to provide basic nursing treatments to animals
- Understand Principles of infection and control for animal nursing assistants
- Know how to maintain animal accommodation
- Know how to provide nutrition to animals
- Understand handling and restraint of animals
- Know how to provide Opportunities for animals to exercise
- Understand principles of companion animal anaesthesia and fluid therapy.
Who is Animal Nursing Assistants course for?
This course is ideal for:
- Beginners interested in becoming animal nursing assistant
- Those with an interest in animal care or veterinary practice
- Those training to be animal nursing assistant looking to test their knowledge or brush up
Why Choose Level 2 Certificate For Animal Nursing Assistants Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Certificate For Animal Nursing Assistants, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
This course will broaden your knowledge and boost your confidence in exploring opportunities in various sectors related to animal nursing.
|Module 01: Introduction to Animal Anatomy and Physiology|
|Module 01: Introduction to Animal Anatomy and Physiology||01:00:00|
|Module 02: Provide Basic Nursing Treatments to Animals|
|Module 02: Provide Basic Nursing Treatments to Animals||00:45:00|
|Module 03: Principles of Infection and Control for Animal Nursing|
|Module 03: Principles of Infection and Control for Animal Nursing||01:00:00|
|Module 04: Maintain Animal Accommodation|
|Module 04: Maintain Animal Accommodation||00:25:00|
|Module 05: Provide Nutrition to Animals|
|Module 05: Provide Nutrition to Animals||01:00:00|
|Module 06: Handling and Restraint of Animals|
|Module 06: Handling and Restraint of Animals||00:55:00|
|Module 07: Provide Opportunities for Animals to Exercise|
|Module 07: Provide Opportunities for Animals to Exercise||01:00:00|
|Module 08: Principles of Companion Animal Anaesthesia and Fluid Therapy|
|Module 08: Principles of Companion Animal Anaesthesia and Fluid Therapy||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.