The Level 2 British Cleaning Certificate is designed for those interested in becoming a professional cleaner or starting a cleaning business. It includes hands-on instruction in cleaning procedures, chemical safety, housekeeping, kitchen maintenance, and much more. It also provides important knowledge on promoting your cleaning services, training employees, and engaging with clients.
This course will teach you how to work safely and correctly with cleaning chemicals, as well as key procedures and guidelines for cleaning offices, new-build houses, pubs, leisure premises, hospitals, hotels, and commercial kitchens. You will also learn about cleaning contracts, employment prospects, and essential issues such as working hours, business insurance, taxes, and service quality.
If you want to start a cleaning business from the start, then this Level 2 British Cleaning Certificate course is jam-packed with tips and strategies for training employees, increasing your client list, promoting your business online, and creating the perfect business plan. Learn the skills you need to advance your career and receive a recognised qualification that will set you apart from clients and prospective employers.
Learning Outcomes for Cleaning Certificate
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of the cleaning job.
- Set a business budget and create a solid cleaning service business plan.
- Use a variety of commercial cleaning products, personal protective equipment, and cleaning equipment.
- Clean offices, pubs, new-build homes, leisure premises and commercial premises.
- Clean windows, dust surfaces, maintain carpets and hardwood floors.
- Understand the cleaning standards and regulations for commercial kitchens.
- Unclog drains, repair showerheads, remove mould, and create a bathroom cleaning routine.
- Satisfy the customer in the cleaning industry.
- Run the business with quality service.
Who is Cleaning Certificate course for?
This British Cleaning Certificate course is ideal for anyone looking to start a career in the cleaning sector. It includes the following:
- Domestic Cleaner
- Cleaning Supervisor
- Hotel Cleaner
- Office Cleaner
- School Cleaner
- Hospital Cleaner
- Cleaning Business Owner
Why Choose Level 2 British Cleaning Certificate Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Assessment Method Level 2 British Cleaning Certificate
After completing each module of the Level 2 British Cleaning Certificate, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
This British Cleaning Certificate Course will lead to a variety of career opportunities, some of which are listed below:
- Cleaner: £9.00 per hour
- Custodian: £12.00 per hour
- Housekeeper: £12.00 per hour
- Janitor: £10.00 per hour
|An Overview of the Cleaning Job|
|An Overview of the Cleaning Job||00:11:00|
|Cleaning: Bathrooms and Toilets|
|Cleaning: Bathrooms and Toilets||00:15:00|
|Cleaning: External Surfaces and Areas|
|Cleaning: External Surfaces and Areas||00:11:00|
|Cleaning: Food Kitchen and Commercial Kitchen|
|Cleaning: Food Kitchen and Commercial Kitchen||00:17:00|
|Different Cleaning Jobs|
|Different Cleaning Jobs||00:23:00|
|Understanding House Cleaning|
|Understanding House Cleaning||00:14:00|
|Understanding the Cleaning Equipment, Products and Clothing|
|Understanding the Cleaning Equipment, Products and Clothing||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.