This Food Allergen Awareness Training course is ideal for you if you work or want to work for a food-related business that produces, sells, or serves food. The course comprises a series of easy-to-digest, in-depth lessons that will offer you a deep, expert level of knowledge.
Food allergies are on the rise. We all must understand food allergies and the risks associated with eating them. That is why, whether you work in the food sector or not, you should take this course. This Food Allergen Awareness Course will assist you in dealing with food allergens regularly.
Our Training Tale Food Allergen Awareness Training seeks to increase people’s understanding of how a food or ingredient allergy affects customers. It explains how to ensure that clients are well-informed about their food choices. Customers must avoid allergenic foods and products to avoid allergic responses. This course will help you keep yourself and your clients safe.
Enrol in the Food Allergen Awareness course today and gain the experience, skills, and knowledge you need to advance your professional development. Our Food Allergen Awareness will provide you with the skills you need to land your dream job.
Learning Outcomes of Food Allergen Awareness
After completing this course, you will be able to-
- Examine the difference between food allergies and food intolerance to gain a better understanding of food science.
- Describe how to prevent allergen contamination during food preparation and operation.
- Describe how to mark allergens during the preparation and selling of food correctly.
- Describe the best practices for businesses when it comes to food allergens.
- Describe food allergen laws, compliance, and penalties.
- Find out what to do if you have an allergic reaction.
Who is Food Allergen Awareness course for?
This course is suitable for –
- Fresh Graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in learning food allergens
- People who are already working in similar fields and want to expand their knowledge and skills
Why Choose Food Allergen Awareness Training Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Food Allergen Awareness Training, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 1: Introduction|
|Module 01 Final Quiz – Introduction||00:10:00|
|Module 2: Consequences of Food Allergies|
|Consequences of Food Allergies||00:14:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz – Consequences of Food Allergies||00:10:00|
|Module 3: Food Allergies and Intolerance|
|Food Allergies and Intolerance||00:17:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz – Food Allergies and Intolerance||00:10:00|
|Module 4: Providing Allergen Information to Consumers|
|Providing Allergen Information to Consumers||00:11:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz – Providing Allergen Information to Consumers||00:10:00|
|Module 5: Food Allergen Law and the Food Labelling Regulations|
|Food Allergen Law and the Food Labelling Regulations||00:25:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz – Food Allergen Law and the Food Labelling Regulations||00:10:00|
|Module 6: Preventing Allergenic Cross-Contamination|
|Preventing Allergenic Cross-Contamination||00:11:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Preventing Allergenic Cross-Contamination||00:10:00|
Amazing course that enhanced my professional CV and enabled me to aware people about food allergens.
Overall it was good.
Though some of topics are still unclear to me but overall it was good.