Do you want to learn the skills required to become a professional copywriter? Then you have come to the right place. By enrolling on our exclusive Creative Writing course, you will learn how to become an excellent copywriter and the go-to person for various lucrative projects. This Creative Writing course takes you on a step-by-step tour of the copywriter’s role and covers all of the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in this field. Through this Creative Writing course, you will quickly gain the skills you will need to make a name for yourself in the commercial writing marketplace.
By the end of this Creative Writing course, you can be confident that you will have a distinct advantage in practising professional copywriting and attracting satisfying assignments. While you will learn the fundamentals of writing, you will also know how to create “eye-catching” headlines and “attention-grabbing” advertisements. Along with this, you will be taught how to constantly improve your writing style and how to adapt your material based on the expectations of your client or company.
After completing this Creative Writing course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the basics of Copywriting.
- Know how to write Headlines to get attention.
- Know the tips and tricks for writing clear copy.
- Gain a solid understanding of the writing process.
- Know how to write print advertisements.
- Know how to write direct mail.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about writing brochures, catalogues, and other sales materials.
- Know how to write commercials and multimedia presentations.
- Understand how to write for the Web.
- Have a thorough understanding of writing email marketing.
Who is Creative Writing course for?
This Creative Writing course is designed for those who want to be professional copywriters and want to engage in media writing. It may also benefit proofreaders or those seeking a specific writing role.
Read More to know about Copywriting
Why Choose Creative Writing Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Creative Writing, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
This Creative Writing course is ideal for professional writers who want to pursue a career in copywriting or a related field. This is likely to include the following roles and careers:
- Content writer
- Copywriter Interns
- Freelance Writer
- Advertising Staff
|Module 1: Introduction to Copywriting|
|Module 1: Introduction to Copywriting||00:30:00|
|Module 2: Writing to Get Attention|
|Module 2: Writing to Get Attention||00:55:00|
|Module 3: Writing to Communicate|
|Module 3: Writing to Communicate||00:50:00|
|Module 4: Writing to Sell|
|Module 4: Writing to Sell||00:40:00|
|Module 5: Getting Ready to Write|
|Module 5: Getting Ready to Write||01:00:00|
|Module 6: Writing Print Advertisements|
|Module 6: Writing Print Advertisements||00:50:00|
|Module 7: Writing Direct Mail|
|Module 7: Writing Direct Mail||00:45:00|
|Module 8: Writing Brochures, Catalogues, and Other Sales Materials|
|Module 8: Writing Brochures, Catalogues, and Other Sales Materials||00:50:00|
|Module 9: Writing Commercials and Multimedia Presentations|
|Module 9: Writing Commercials and Multimedia Presentations||00:45:00|
|Module 10: Writing for the Web|
|Module 10: Writing for the Web||00:50:00|
|Module 11: Writing Email Marketing|
|Module 11: Writing Email Marketing||01:00:00|