The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health [COSHH] Regulations of 2002, which combined previous regulations with new EU regulations, were a defining moment in chemical safety in the UK. Any business where people are at risk of being exposed to ‘hazardous to health’ chemicals is required by law to protect them and provide them with proper training to identify risks and keep themselves safe.
This exclusive Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Training Course will teach you all you need to know about the Control of Hazardous Substances. It is designed for anyone exposed to Substances Hazardous to Health at work and line managers with responsibility for such people.
Learning Outcomes of Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
Additionally, you will get many advantageous information through this course. By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of COSHH.
- Understand COSHH Legal Regulations.
- Know how to identify Hazardous Substances.
- Know how to monitor the assessment and health surveillance.
- Understand COSHH risk assessment and control measures.
Who is Hazardous to Health (COSHH) course for?
Again, this course is ideal for anyone wishing to improve their job prospects or advance their career in this sector by gaining in-depth knowledge of the control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH).
Why Choose Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Training Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
Lastly, there are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
However, students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Training, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. So, to unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. So, it will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. Besides, a printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
In the conclusion, the opportunity in this field includes:
- Health and Safety Manager – £55,000 (Approximately)
- Health and Safety Coordinator – £48,000 (Approximately)
- Health and Safety Officer – £36,000 (Approximately)
|Module 01: An Overview of COSHH|
|Module 01: An Overview of COSHH||00:20:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – An Overview of COSHH||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Legislations Related to COSHH|
|Module 02: Legislations Related to COSHH||00:25:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Legislations Related to COSHH||00:10:00|
|Module 03: The Relationship Between Ill-health and Hazardous Substances|
|Module 03: The Relationship Between Ill-health and Hazardous Substances||00:30:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – The Relationship Between Ill-health and Hazardous Substances||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Recognising Hazardous Substances|
|Module 04: Recognising Hazardous Substances||00:25:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Recognising Hazardous Substances||00:10:00|
|Module 05: COSHH Risk Assessment and Control Measures|
|Module 05: COSHH Risk Assessment and Control Measures||00:30:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – COSHH Risk Assessment and Control Measures||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Monitoring the Assessment and Health Surveillance|
|Module 06: Monitoring the Assessment and Health Surveillance||00:35:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Monitoring the Assessment and Health Surveillance||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.