Do you enjoy being around children, taking care of them, and working with them? Then this Childcare and Nutrition course is ideal for you. With our Childcare and Nutrition course, prepare for a rewarding career in the care sector, and build your professional skills online. It is a complete training course for individuals to learn skills and knowledge on becoming child care planners, childcare employees, and nannies.
It is a profession that brings a smile to everyone’s face, spreads happiness, and allows you to better understand the health and safety facts associated with working with babies. This course will provide a thorough understanding of children’s behaviour and development and how you may play a role in assisting children to attain their full potential.
Enrol in our Childcare and Nutrition course today and gain the experience, skills, and knowledge you need to advance your professional development.
Learning Outcomes of Childcare and Nutrition
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Describe Childcare and Nutrition.
- Describe the importance of child growth and development.
- Keep children healthy and safe.
- Describe the importance of personal hygiene for children.
- Describe Macronutrients and Micronutrients.
- Know nutritional requirements for children.
- Describe child nutritional problems and physical development.
- Describe the concept of special needs.
- Prevent child abuse and neglect.
- Describe nutrition education and activities.
Who is Childcare and Nutrition course for?
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field want to improve their knowledge and skill.
Why Choose Childcare and Nutrition Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Childcare and Nutrition, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Childcare and Nutrition|
|Childcare and Nutrition||00:21:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz – Childcare and Nutrition||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Children Growth and Development|
|Children Growth and Development||00:22:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz – Children Growth and Development||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Health and Safety of Children|
|Health and Safety of Children||00:27:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz – Health and Safety of Children||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Hygiene for Child Caring|
|Hygiene for Child Caring||00:25:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz – Hygiene for Child Caring||00:10:00|
|Module 05: The Use of Macronutrients|
|The Use of Macronutrients||00:11:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz – The Use of Macronutrients||00:10:00|
|Module 06: The Use of Micronutrients|
|The Use of Micronutrients||00:22:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz – The Use of Micronutrients||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Nutritional Requirements of Child|
|Nutritional Requirements of Child||00:31:00|
|Module 07 Final Quiz – Nutritional Requirements of Child||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Child Nutritional Problem and Physical Development|
|Child Nutritional Problem and Physical Development||00:30:00|
|Module 08 Final Quiz – Child Nutritional Problem and Physical Development||00:10:00|
|Module 09: Caring for Special Needs Children|
|Caring for Special Needs Children||00:12:00|
|Module 09 Final Quiz – Caring for Special Needs Children||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Child Abuse and Neglect|
|Child Abuse and Neglect||00:23:00|
|Module 10 Final Quiz – Child Abuse and Neglect||00:10:00|
|Module 11: Nutrition Education and Activities|
|Nutrition Education and Activities||00:17:00|
|Module 11 Final Quiz Exam – Nutrition Education and Activities||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.