This Care and support for Vulnerable Children course aims to provide a clear understanding of working closely with children and identifying and supporting those at risk. The course also discusses government policies, history and advancements in the area, and much more.
This course comprises a series of easy-to-understand, in-depth modules that will provide you with a thorough, professional level of information. Learn how to care for and support vulnerable children using a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study resources.
Pursue your goals by enrolling in our course now and gain the knowledge, skills, and information you need to advance your career. This course will help you empower yourself with the skills you need to get your ideal job.
Learning Outcomes of Care and support for Vulnerable Children
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of these children.
- Know the rights of children.
- Describe the difference between vulnerability and risk.
- Work with the child in crisis.
- Know the services available for children and their families.
Who is Care and support for Vulnerable Children course for?
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in care and support for vulnerable children
Why Choose Care and support for Vulnerable Children Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of this course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Introduction|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Introduction||00:10:00|
|Module 02: The Rights of Children|
|The Rights of Children||00:15:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – The Rights of Children||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Understanding the Distinction Between Vulnerability and Risk|
|Understanding the Distinction Between Vulnerability and Risk||00:10:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Understanding the Distinction Between Vulnerability and Risk||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Child in Crisis|
|Child in Crisis||00:14:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Child in crisis||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Controlling The Issues|
|Controlling The Issues||00:21:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Controlling The Issues||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Available Services|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Available Services||00:10:00|
|Module 07: History and Future Developments|
|History and Future Developments||00:12:00|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – History and Future Developments||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.