Are you a fan of automobiles and their engines? Do you want to convert your passion for automobiles into a lucrative career? Look no further than our in-depth car mechanic training! Our program will provide the skills and information required to become a professional car mechanic.
Benefits of this Course
Skilled vehicle technicians teach our Car Mechanic course with years of industry experience. They will share their knowledge and skills with you, allowing you to thoroughly grasp auto mechanics.
Our Car Mechanic course is more than just theory; you will gain valuable hands-on experience repairing and maintaining automobiles. This will give you the confidence and ability to work independently on automobiles.
This Car Mechanic training is created to accommodate your busy schedule. You may learn at your own speed and from anywhere in the world.
How to be a car mechanic
Enrolling in our comprehensive Car Mechanic course is the first step toward becoming a car technician. You will learn all there is to know about automobiles and engines.
Practice makes perfect! Repair automobiles and work with expert mechanics to gain as much hands-on experience as possible.
You can obtain practical experience after finishing the Car Mechanic course by working at a car repair shop, dealership, or other automotive facilities. This will enable you to apply what you’ve learnt in class to real-world circumstances.
Remember that being a great vehicle mechanic requires time, commitment, and a desire to study and adapt to evolving technologies.
Unlocking Your Potential
The automotive business continually expands, and qualified automobile technicians are in high demand. With this training, you will have the certifications and expertise required to work as a mechanic or to own your garage.
So, Enrol in our Car Mechanic course today and take the first step towards a fulfilling and rewarding career in this dynamic industry.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Gain in depth knowledge on workshop bench skills.
- Gain in depth knowledge on valeting .
- Gain in depth knowledge on engine mechanical.
- Gain in depth knowledge on engine lubrication.
- Gain in depth knowledge on engine cooling.
- Learn air supply, exhaust and emissions.
- Gain in depth knowledge on ignition.
- Gain in depth knowledge on fuel systems.
- Gain in depth knowledge on electrical and electronic principles.
- Gain in depth knowledge on engine electrical.
- Gain in depth knowledge on lighting and indicators.
- Gain in-depth knowledge on heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
- Gain in depth knowledge on steering.
- Gain in depth knowledge on brakes.
- Gain in depth knowledge on wheels and tyres.
- Gain in depth knowledge on manual transmission clutch.
- Gain in depth knowledge on manual transmission gearbox.
- Gain in depth knowledge on transmission drivelines.
Who is Car Mechanic course for?
This course is perfect for-
- Car Restoration
- Mechanical Field Technician
- Electrical, and Trim
- Motorcycle Mechanic
- Automotive Engineering
- Engineering Management
Why Choose Car Mechanic Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Car Mechanic, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
You can achieve the skills you need to succeed in the industry of your choice by accepting our course. It is possible to explore every part related to this Car Mechanic course. Jobs you can analyse, such as-
- Car Mechanic
- Mechanical Engineer
- HGV Training
- HGV Mechanic
- Automotive Technician
- Mechanic Apprentice
- Automotive Service Technician
- Automotive Engineer
- Parts Specialist
- Service Advisor
|Module 01: Workshop Bench Skills|
|Module 01: Workshop Bench Skills||00:35:00|
|Module 02: Valeting|
|Module 02: Valeting||00:25:00|
|Module 03: Engine Mechanical|
|Module 03: Engine Mechanical||01:00:00|
|Module 04: Engine Lubrication|
|Module 04: Engine Lubrication||00:40:00|
|Module 05: Engine Cooling|
|Module 05: Engine Cooling||00:30:00|
|Module 06: Air Supply, Exhaust and Emissions|
|Module 06: Air Supply, Exhaust and Emissions||00:50:00|
|Module 07: Ignition|
|Module 07: Ignition||01:00:00|
|Module 08: Fuel Systems|
|Module 08: Fuel Systems||01:00:00|
|Module 09: Electrical and Electronic Principles|
|Module 09: Electrical and Electronic Principles||00:30:00|
|Module 10: Engine Electrical|
|Module 10: Engine Electrical||00:55:00|
|Module 11: Lighting and Indicators|
|Module 11: Lighting and Indicators||00:30:00|
|Module 12: Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning|
|Module 12: Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning||00:25:00|
|Module 13: Steering|
|Module 13: Steering||00:35:00|
|Module 14: Brakes|
|Module 14: Brakes||00:40:00|
|Module 15: Wheels and Tyres|
|Module 15: Wheels and Tyres||00:30:00|
|Module 16: Manual Transmission Clutch|
|Module 16: Manual Transmission Clutch||00:25:00|
|Module 17: Manual Transmission Gearbox|
|Module 17: Manual Transmission Gearbox||00:25:00|
|Module 18: Transmission Driveline|
|Module 18: Transmission Driveline||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.