Forming attachments in the early years is vital for young children in order for them to grow up and form their own lasting and loving relationships. Knowing that you are loved and cared for, and that your needs will be met, will boost your self-esteem and confidence, as well as promote good mental health as a young baby. The purpose of completing Attachment Theory in Early Years course is to understand the importance of attachment theory in child development and know the best practices when working with children and their families. This Attachment Theory in the Early Years course also looks at the theorists who researched attachment and their recommendations for best practices when working with children and their families.
By the end of this course, the learner will gain a thorough understanding of the theory behind attachment and how to effectively plan to meet the needs of young children.
Learning Outcomes for Attachment Theory in the Early Years
After completing this course, learner will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of attachment theory in child development.
- Know the best practices when working with children and their families.
Who is Attachment Theory in Early Years course for?
This Attachment Theory in the Early Years course is ideal for:
- Practitioners in early years settings
- Anyone interested in the well-being and emotional needs of young children.
Why Choose Attachment Theory in the Early Years Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
Entry Requirement for Attachment Theory in Early Years
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Attachment Theory in the Early Years, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
The knowledge you will gain through this course may lead you to a variety of career opportunities in the childcare sector.
|Module 1: Attachment Theory|
|Module 1: Attachment Theory||01:00:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Attachment Theory||00:10:00|
|Module 2: Putting it into Practice|
|Module 02: Principles of Dignity in Adult Health and Social Care Practice||01:00:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Putting it into Practice||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.