This Minute Taking course is designed for aspiring Minute-Takers, Secretaries, and Chairpersons who manage meeting agendas and improve meeting outcomes. It will provide step-by-step training on how to write concise, structured meeting minutes, prepare for a meeting, deal with any challenges that arise during a meeting, and successfully close a meeting.
Taking effective minutes is important to the productivity and success of a business meeting. In this Minute Taking course, you will learn about the roles and responsibilities of a Minute-Taker and Chairperson and the key skills and qualities required to effectively oversee and direct business meetings.
Through this Minute Taking course, you will learn how to take productive meeting notes, taking you through the best practices and guidelines for structuring your minutes. In addition, it covers techniques for writing and editing minutes, providing a template for those who are new to minute-taking.
You will develop your planning, critical thinking, and meeting management abilities while gaining a recognised qualification to add to your resume. Enrol today and master minute taking online!
Learning Outcomes of Minute Taking Course
By the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of minute taking.
- Understand the role of a Minute Taker.
- Know minute styles & recording information.
- Understand the techniques for preparing minutes.
- Develop active listening skills.
- Develop organizational skills.
- Develop critical thinking skills.
- Develop interpersonal skills.
- Understand workplace meetings.