This online Fire Safety level 2 course was designed to teach employees about the hazards of workplace fires. It goes into the causes of fire in great detail and what fire safety precautions and evacuation processes your company should have in place.
Moreover, the course is structured into modules and submodules to make it easier for learners to grasp the concept. The beginning of course started with essential information and were progressing to the most advanced level. The course covers both theoretical and practical aspects of all aspects of fire safety.
It is critical to be aware of fire safety in the workplace, not only to comply with the law but also to keep people safe. It is everyone’s responsibility to help prevent fires from starting and properly evacuate if required. This course will provide you with the knowledge you need to achieve these requirements. So, enrol on this Fire Safety level 2 course now and start learning instantly!
Fire Safety Course Learning Outcomes
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of fire safety legislation.
- Recognise the legal requirements for workplace safety.
- Ensure your workplace complies with fire safety regulations.
- Know the components and causes of fire.
- Explain everyone’s responsibilities for eliminating or reducing fire hazards in the workplace.
- Describe the necessity of a fire risk assessment.
- Protect people and property from fire.
- Describe the importance of an evacuation plan and key evacuation legislation.
- Minimise the risk of a fire occurring.