This online Fire Safety level 2 course was designed to teach employees about the hazards of workplace fires. It goes into the causes of fire in great detail and what fire safety precautions and evacuation processes your company should have in place.
Moreover, the course is structured into modules and submodules to make it easier for learners to grasp the concept. The beginning of course started with essential information and were progressing to the most advanced level. The course covers both theoretical and practical aspects of all aspects of fire safety.
It is critical to be aware of fire safety in the workplace, not only to comply with the law but also to keep people safe. It is everyone’s responsibility to help prevent fires from starting and properly evacuate if required. This course will provide you with the knowledge you need to achieve these requirements. So, enrol on this Fire Safety level 2 course now and start learning instantly!
Fire Safety Course Learning Outcomes
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of fire safety legislation.
- Recognise the legal requirements for workplace safety.
- Ensure your workplace complies with fire safety regulations.
- Know the components and causes of fire.
- Explain everyone’s responsibilities for eliminating or reducing fire hazards in the workplace.
- Describe the necessity of a fire risk assessment.
- Protect people and property from fire.
- Describe the importance of an evacuation plan and key evacuation legislation.
- Minimise the risk of a fire occurring.
Who is this Fire Safety course for?
- Home scholars
- Job Seekers
- People with a passion for personal development!
Why Choose Level 2 Fire Safety Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Fire Safety, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 1: Introduction to Fire Safety|
|Introduction to Fire Safety||00:09:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Introduction to Fire Safety||00:10:00|
|Module 2: Fires in the Workplace|
|Fires in the Workplace||00:10:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Fires in the Workplace||00:10:00|
|Module 3: Fire Hazards|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Fire Hazards||00:10:00|
|Module 4: Fire Spread|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Fire Spread||00:10:00|
|Module 5: Fire Safety Standards|
|Fire Safety Standards||00:15:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Fire Safety Standards||00:10:00|
|Module 6: Protecting People and Property|
|Protecting People and Property||00:14:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Protecting People and Property||00:10:00|
|Module 7: Methods of Extinguishing Fire|
|Methods of Extinguishing Fire||00:08:00|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Methods of Extinguishing Fire||00:10:00|
|Module 8: Fixed Fire Fighting Installations|
|Fixed Fire Fighting Installations||00:08:00|
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Fixed Fire Fighting Installations||00:10:00|
|Module 9: Fire Risk Assessments|
|Fire Risk Assessments||00:15:00|
|Module 09 Final Quiz Exam – Fire Risk Assessments||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Fire Procedures|
|Module 10 Final Quiz Exam – Fire Procedures||00:10:00|
|Module 11: Action in the Event of Fire|
|Action in the Event of Fire||00:10:00|
|Module 11 Final Quiz Exam – Action in the Event of Fire||00:10:00|
|Module 12: Role of the Fire Warden|
|Role of the Fire Warden||00:11:00|
|Module 12 Final Quiz Exam – Role of the Fire Warden||00:10:00|
A great course with full of fire safety knowledge which incredibly essential.
I faced some unclear portions in this course. It could have been more detailed.
Throughout this course I learned many important things including the necessity of a fire risk assessment.