One out of every ten children and young people suffers from mental health issues. These issues include depression, anxiety, and conduct disorder and can often directly respond to circumstances in their lives. The Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health course aims to provide you with a more in-depth understanding of mental health conditions that affect children and young people, mental health legislation and guidance, risk factors that may affect mental well-being, and the impact that mental health concerns may have on young people and others.
Enrol today and get started on your journey to improve your career prospects with the latest skills and the power of self-belief!
Learning Outcomes for Mental Health Course
By the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the concept of children and young people’s Mental Health.
- Explain factors that may affect children and young people’s Mental Health.
- Understand Children and Young People’s Mental Health Concerns.
- Know the Impact of Children and Young People’s Mental Health Concerns.
- Support Children and Young People with Mental Health Concerns.
Who is Mental Health Course for?
This comprehensive online course is ideal for people seeking a qualification to help them increase their knowledge of mental health in children and young people for personal reasons or to support progression onto further qualifications and into relevant employment in the health and social care or education sectors.