Cost estimation is an essential component of construction management. The success of a construction project is heavily dependent on cost estimation. Besides, the construction cost estimation process is a detailed process. First, it requires various steps to be followed to analyze the true costs of a project. Hence, professional cost estimators are hired in the construction industry to evaluate and analyze project costs. As a result, the need for cost estimators grows with each passing year. This course has been designed for anyone looking to become a confident and capable Construction Manager.
Again, this Level 1 Construction Cost Estimation course is designed by highly skilled professionals. These professionals provide you with an effective understanding of the cost estimation process in construction management. Next, you will learn why accurate construction project estimates are required while studying the estimating procedure and key planning processes. Moreover, you will also learn the significance of estimating for variations. For example –
- How project budgets must often be revised, and
- The risks of inaccurate estimation in this course.
Learning Outcomes of Construction Cost Estimation
Again, after completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Construction Management.
- Understand the role & responsibilities of the Construction Supervisor.
- Understand the functions of Construction Management.
- Understand the phases of the Construction Project.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about Construction Inspection and Testing.
- Gain a solid understanding of cost estimation in the Construction industry.