A sports psychologist is crucial in assisting sports enthusiasts – from beginners to professionals – in coping with the numerous stresses or pressures that come with their competitive lifestyles. The importance of Sports Psychology has grown over time. Athletes, clubs, and teams all over the world are hiring sports psychologists to improve performance by overcoming obstacles and ensuring athletes reach their full potential. Sports psychologists do not only work with professional athletes, but also with anyone who enjoys sports and wants to improve their abilities.
This Sports Psychology for Coaches course is designed for those who want to help others, whether it’s family members, at a sports club, or assisting the development of professional athletes. It also gives you the opportunity to improve your own athletic ability. This Sports Psychology for Coaches course will provide a solid understanding of coaching philosophy, mental plans, goal setting, relaxation, and energization.
Learning Outcomes for Sports Psychology for Coaches
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of coaching philosophy
- Understand the importance of communication for coaching
- Understand mental skills training
- Understand the benefits of goal setting
- Know how to develop an imagery training program
- Gain in-depth knowledge of relaxation and energization
- Know how to enhance mental skills
- Understand energy management
- Gain a solid understanding of mental plans
Who is Sports Psychology for Coaches course for?
This Sports Psychology for Coaches course is ideal for those who wish to improve their own sports performance or want to expand their therapeutic skills.
Why Choose Sports Psychology for Coaches Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
Entry Requirement for Sports Psychology
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Sports Psychology for Coaches, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
Career Path for Sports Psychology for Coaches
The knowledge you will gain through this Sports Psychology for Coaches course may lead you to a variety of career opportunities. Such as:
- Sports Psychologist: £20,000 – £40,000 per annum
- Athletic Coach: £17,000 – £37,000 per annum
- Executive Coach: £30,000 – £50,000 per annum
- Personal Trainer: £18,000 – £86,000 per annum
- Wellness Coach: £18,000 – £125,000 per annum
|Module 01: Coaching Philosophy|
|Module 01: Coaching Philosophy||00:50:00|
|Module 02: The Importance of Communication for Coaching|
|Module 02: The Importance of Communication for Coaching||01:00:00|
|Module 03: An Overview of Mental Skills Training|
|Module 03: An Overview of Mental Skills Training||00:40:00|
|Module 04: Goal Setting in Sport|
|Module 04: Goal Setting in Sport||01:00:00|
|Module 05: Imagery|
|Module 05: Imagery||01:00:00|
|Module 06: Relaxation and Energization|
|Module 06: Relaxation and Energization||01:00:00|
|Module 07: Enhancing Mental Skills|
|Module 07: Enhancing Mental Skills||00:45:00|
|Module 08: Energy Management|
|Module 08: Energy Management||00:40:00|
|Module 09: Understanding Mental Plans|
|Module 09: Understanding Mental Plans||00:25:00|
No Reviews found for this course.