If you want to be effective in today’s competitive environment and have a precise set of skills, this course is for you. Besides, Sports First Aid course will help you develop yourself as a helpful asset in this field, whether you are a seasoned professional or a beginner.
The Training Tale Sports First Aid course will help –
- Sports coaches,
- PE instructors,
- Personal trainers, and
- Other industry professionals.
Also, it provides information about major accidents, life-saving operations, and first-aid evaluations. You will understand the purpose and responsibilities of first-aid sports, as well as the items of a first-aid kit.
Moreover, you will have both practical and theoretical skills at the end of the course, as well as the ability to take command in a first-aid emergency. You will also have the confidence and knowledge to perform CPR. This course is incredible of great value and allows you to study at your own pace. Enrol in this course today and gain the experience, skills, and knowledge you need to advance your professional development
Learning Outcomes of Sports First Aid Course
After completing this course, you will be able to-
- Demonstrate understanding of the function and obligations of sports first aid.
- Perform emergency first aid safely.
- Conduct a primary assessment of someone who needs first aid.
- Assess a victim’s condition, conduct a primary and secondary examination.
- Perform a full body check and keep an eye on your vital signs.
- Correctly apply wound dressings, bandages, CPR aids, and other first-aid kit products.
- Perform CPR and place the victim in a recovery position.
- Determine the different types of damage to the harbour.
- Recognize the warning signs and symptoms of a heart attack, asthma attack, or seizure.
- Carefully and safely remove the clothing and headgear.
Who is this Sports First Aid course for?
This Sports First Aid course is ideal for-
- Sports Coach
- PE Teacher
- Personal Trainer
- Gym staff
Why Choose this Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Sports First Aid Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the Sports First Aid course.
There are no specific requirements for this Sports First Aid course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of Sports First Aid, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this Sports First Aid course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: An Overview of Sports First Aid|
|An Overview of Sports First Aid||00:14:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – An Overview of Sports First Aid||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Preliminary Analysis|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Preliminary Analysis||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Importance of Life-Saving Priorities|
|Importance of Life-Saving Priorities||00:22:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Importance of Life-Saving Priorities||00:10:00|
|Module 04: First Aid for Frequent Injuries|
|First Aid for Frequent Injuries||00:16:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – First Aid for Frequent Injuries||00:10:00|
|Module 05: First Aid for Severe Injuries|
|First Aid for Severe Injuries||00:20:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – First Aid for Severe Injuries||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Injuries Caused by the Environment|
|Injuries Caused by the Environment||00:14:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Injuries Caused by the Environment||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Understanding Medical Emergencies|
|Understanding Medical Emergencies||00:23:00|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Understanding Medical Emergencies||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Points to Remember|
|Points to Remember||00:15:00|
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Points to Remember||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.