The Speech & Language Therapy course is designed to give learners a comprehensive overview of the role of a Speech and Language Therapist, equipping you with the necessary knowledge and skills to advance your career.
This Speech & Language course will teach you how to assist children who have speech and language difficulties, such as listening difficulties, comprehension difficulties, expressive language difficulties, and fluency difficulties. The course will take you through the key stages of literacy and language development, covering the fundamentals of the speech chain model.
Understand how to set attainable learning goals for your students and assist them in meeting them using the skills you will learn in this course. Enrolling in this course and taking the first step toward a career in speech and language therapy will put you on the path to success.
Learning Outcomes for Speech & Language Therapy
By the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of Speech & Language Therapy.
- Understand the study of communication.
- Explain components of normal speech, language & voice and communication disorders.
- Understand eating, drinking and swallowing disorders.
- Describe the speech & language therapy process.
Who is Speech & Language Therapy course for?
This Speech Therapy course is for anyone who wants to:
- Gain the skills needed to work in the teaching and child care profession.
- Improve their speech therapy and language therapy skills.
- Make a career change and explore new career opportunities.
- Gain a formal, accredited qualification to improve their career opportunities.
Why Choose Speech & Language Therapy Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
Entry Requirement for Speech & Language Therapy
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of this course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Speech & Language Therapy
|Speech & Language Therapy
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Speech & Language Therapy
|Module 02: Study of Communication
|Study of Communication
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Study of Communication
|Module 03: Components of Normal Speech-Language & Voice
|Components of Normal Speech-Language & Voice
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Components of Normal Speech-Language & Voice
|Module 04: Eating, Drinking and Swallowing Disorders
|Eating, Drinking and Swallowing Disorders
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Eating, Drinking and Swallowing Disorders