This Level 7 Project Management course was designed for job seekers and those who are already employed in a company. It fulfils the majority of your project management and administration needs. The Level 7 Project Management course covers everything you will need to succeed as a project manager. It also covers several aspects of global project management. This is a hands-on course that will teach you about project management from various perspectives. This course will teach you how to effectively manage any project, no matter how large or small.
This course provides you with a thorough theoretical as well as practical understanding of project management. It explains how to use various tools and methods and evaluate various plans, such as communication, time, budget, efficiency, and risk plans. This course is ideal for you if you want to succeed in this field.
Learning Outcomes of Level 7 Project Management Course
You will be able to do the following at the end of the course:
- Recognize project management’s technology and vocabulary.
- Demonstrate project preparation, execution, and close-out abilities.
- List the strengths, credentials, and abilities of a professional project manager.
- Discuss project management best practices.
- Determine the best methods and methodologies for project management.
- Create a project charter and define the project.
- Build and record clear and efficient project specifications.
- Organize the project team and cultivate constructive relationships with stakeholders.
- Estimate project costs and evaluate project outcomes.
Who is Level 7 Project Management Course course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to improve their project management skills and try their hand at it. People who work in the following fields will benefit from this course:
- Project Manager
- Project Supervisor
- Project Analyst
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Management Support
- Project Consultant
- Project Management Assistant
- Project Management Officer
Why Choose Level 7 Project Management course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Assessment Method of Level 7 Project Management Course
After completing each module of the Level 7 Project Management course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Introduction to Project Management
|Introduction to Project Management
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam -Introduction to Project Management
|Module 02: Project Life-Cycle
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam -Project Life-Cycle
|Module 03: Factors for Project Success or Failure
|Factors for Project Success or Failure
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam -Factors for Project Success or Failure
|Module 04: Project Feasibility Analysis and Project Selection
|Project Feasibility Analysis and Project Selection
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Project Feasibility Analysis and Project Selection
|Module 05: Project Execution and Control
|Project Execution and Control
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Project Execution and Control
|Module 06: Quality Management
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Quality Management
|Module 07: Managing Conflict
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam -Managing Conflict
|Module 08: Cost Management
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam -Cost Management
|Module 09: Time Management
|Module 09 Final Quiz Exam -Time Management
|Module 10: Project Risk Management
|Project Risk Management
|Module 10 Final Quiz Exam -Project Risk Management
|Module 11: Project Procurement Management
|Project Procurement Management
|Module 11 Final Quiz Exam -Project Procurement Management
|Module 12: Project Change Management
|Project Change Management
|Module 12 Final Quiz Exam -Project Change Management
|Module13: Communication Management
|Module 13 Final Quiz Exam – Communication Management
|Module 14: Project Integration Management
|Project Integration Management
|Module14 Final Quiz Exam -Project Integration Management
|Module 15: Scope Management
|Module 15 Final Quiz Exam -Scope Management
|Module 16: Managing Project Closure
|Managing Project Closure
|Module 16 Final Quiz Exam – Managing Project Closure
|Module 17: International Project
|Module 17 Final Quiz Exam -International Project