This Level 7 Business Management course is appropriate for both eager novices and seasoned professionals. Through this course, you will learn everything you need to know to start or progress your career in Business Management at the highest possible level. It will help you develop technical abilities as well as a deep understanding of business management. The course will educate you on operational management, risk management, succession planning, project management, and others.
You can also learn about numerous strategic techniques and business management preparation in this Training Tale Business Management course. Additionally, this step-by-step online course will teach you how to respond to issues that arise during running a business, helping you make well-informed management decisions. Enrol today and take the next step toward achieving your personal and professional goals.
Learning Outcomes of Level 7 Business Management Course
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- Provide a brief idea about Business Management and its importance.
- Discuss all the terms related to Business Management.
- Clarify the differences between a leader and a manager.
- Describe the theory of leadership and management to encourage organisational direction.
- Determine the personal and technical skills needed to attain strategic objectives.
- Develop a personal improvement plan.
- Describe the concepts of strategic business management.
- Understand the UK law and regulations related to business.
- Develop an action plan for an organisation.
Who is Level 7 Business Management Course course for?
This course is highly recommended for:
- Small business owners.
- Existing business professionals.
- Program Manager.
- Facility Manager.
- Program Administrator.
- Recent graduates.
Why Choose Level 7 Business Management Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 7 Business Management course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Introduction|
|Module 01 Final Quiz – Introduction||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Financial Resource and Investment Management|
|Financial Resource and Investment Management||00:16:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz – Financial Resource and Investment Management||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Succession Planning|
|Module 03 Final Quiz – Succession Planning||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Risk Management|
|Module 04 Final Quiz – Risk Management||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Supply Chain Management|
|Supply Chain Management||00:28:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz – Supply Chain Management||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Human Resource Management|
|Human Resource Management||00:20:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz – Human Resource Management||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Leadership and Management|
|Leadership and Management||00:18:00|
|Module 07 Final Quiz – Leadership and Management||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Change Management|
|Module 08 Final Quiz – Change Management||00:10:00|
|Module 09: Conflict Management|
|Module 09 Final Quiz – Conflict Management||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Project Management|
|Module 10 Final Quiz – Project Management||00:10:00|
|Module 11: Communication Management|
|Module 11 Final Quiz – Communication Management||00:10:00|
|Module 12: Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management|
|Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management||00:25:00|
|Module 12 Final Quiz – Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management||00:10:00|
|Module 13: UK Business Law|
|UK Business Law||00:24:00|
|Module 13 Final Quiz Exam – UK Business Law||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.