Businesses at all levels become more dependent on outsourcing as a result supply chains are becoming more complex. Even the smallest businesses now rely on third parties to run their daily operations, making them unable to operate independently. Alternatively, every business relies on countless other businesses to function. Problems and inefficiencies are more likely to arise as supply chains become more complex. Organisations all over the world highly value the abilities, skills, and competencies of skilled Supply Chain Management.
Through this Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Supply Chain Management, you will gain a solid understanding of the importance of effective supply chains for modern businesses and learn how to manage inventory, transport and delivery, procurement, production, and delivery efficiency. Learn the duties of the job as a professional supply chain manager and earn a certificate in supply chain management that could improve your career opportunities!
Learning Outcomes for Supply Chain Management
After completing this course, learner will be able to:
- Understand principles of supply management
- Gain in-depth knowledge of supply chain strategy: The big picture
- Gain a thorough understanding of customer service: The ultimate goal of supply chain management
- Understand demand planning and forecasting
- Understand inventory control and planning
- Gain in-depth knowledge about warehouse
- Understand transportation planning
- Understand sourcing
- Understand logistics intermediaries
- Understand global chain management
- Understand legally, ethically, and socially responsible supply chain practices
- Understand how to measure the supply chain performance
- Understand emerging technology in supply management
Who is Supply Chain Management course for?
This Level 5 Advanced Diploma course is ideal for anyone interested in pursuing a career in chain management. It is also suitable for business and management students, operations students, people seeking a diploma in retail and/or supply chain management, professionals working in a company’s supply chain department, and management professionals. Undergraduate students can also take this course to develop a foundation in supply management.
Why Choose Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Supply Chain Management Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Assessment Method for Supply Chain Management
After completing each module of the Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Supply Chain Management, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
With the help of this Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Supply Chain Management, you will be able to seek several promising career opportunities, such as —
- Chain Management – Logistics Manager
- Chain Management – Logistics Specialist
- Inventory Analyst
- Inventory Clerk
- Inventory Planner
- Purchasing Clerk
|Module 01: Principles of Supply Chain Management|
|Module 01: Principles of Supply Chain Management||00:35:00|
|Module 02: Supply Chain Strategy: The Big Picture|
|Module 02: Supply Chain Strategy: The Big Picture||00:45:00|
|Module 03: Customer Service: The Ultimate Goal of Supply Chain Management|
|Module 03: Customer Service: The Ultimate Goal of Supply Chain Management||00:25:00|
|Module 04: Demand Planning and Forecasting|
|Module 04: Demand Planning and Forecasting||00:25:00|
|Module 05: Inventory Control and Planning|
|Module 05: Inventory Control and Planning||00:30:00|
|Module 06: Warehouse|
|Module 06: Warehouse||00:35:00|
|Module 07: Transportation Planning|
|Module 07: Transportation Planning||00:35:00|
|Module 08: Sourcing|
|Module 08: Sourcing||00:45:00|
|Module 09: Logistics Intermediaries|
|Module 09: Logistics Intermediaries||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.