This exceptional Level 3 Diploma in Business Analysis could be your path to success in any business environment throughout the world. Enjoy the freedom to study whenever and wherever you want, at your own pace. This Business Analysis course is ideal for both new and experienced business professionals. Examine the art of being a successful Business Analyst from the perspective of a modern corporation and its roles and goals.
This Level 3 Diploma in Business Analysis course provides important modules that teach learners about their need and succession in their professional life. This course will assist you in learning from the ground up and advancing to a higher degree of professionalism. As you know, organizational skills are critical because they help to develop trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you want to learn various Business Analysis and organizational abilities, this is the course for you.
Enrol in our course and build yourself a successful career as a business analyst.
Learning Outcomes of Business Analysis Course
After completing the course, you will be able to –
- Gain a thorough understanding of the role of a Business Analyst.
- Discover what it takes to be a Business Analyst.
- Determine the difference between a Business Analyst and a System Analyst.
- Examine the methods for collecting data.
- Choose the most effective solution.
- Recognize the function of a product champion.
Who is Business Analysis course for?
This Business Analysis Course is perfect for-
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in business analysis
- People who are already employed in related fields and wish to improve their knowledge and abilities.
Why Choose Level 3 Diploma in Business Analysis Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 3 Diploma in Business Analysis, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: What Is a Business Analyst?|
|Module 01: What Is a Business Analyst?||00:15:00|
|Module 02: What Makes a Good Business Analyst?|
|Module 02: What Makes a Good Business Analyst?||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Roles of the Business Analyst|
|Module 03: Roles of the Business Analyst||00:30:00|
|Module 04: The Business Analyst and the Solution Team|
|Module 04: The Business Analyst and the Solution Team||00:20:00|
|Module 05: Define the Problem|
|Module 05: Define the Problem||00:25:00|
|Module 06: Vision Phase|
|Module 06: Vision Phase||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Process Phase- Gather the Information|
|Module 07: Process Phase – Gather the Information||00:25:00|
|Module 08: Process Phase- Determine the Solution|
|Module 08: Process Phase – Determine the Solution||00:25:00|
|Module 09: Process- Phase Write the Solution Document|
|Module 09: Process Phase – Write the Solution Document||00:20:00|
|Module 10: Production Phase- Producing the Product|
|Module 10: Production Phase – Producing the Product||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.