Enrolling in our Level 3 Construction Management course can advance your construction career. This comprehensive course will teach the advanced knowledge and skills needed to excel in the construction industry.
Our industry specialists will provide you with in-depth training on various topics. For example, project management, strategic planning, construction regulations, and procurement. You will also get the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and apply your knowledge in real-world settings.
Our adaptable learning options and supportive teachers allow you to study alone while handling other responsibilities. If you wish to strengthen your present skills or further your career in construction management, our Level 7 course is for you.
So, why delay? Sign up now and take the first step toward your construction career destinations.
Learning Outcome Level 3 Construction Management Course
- Importance and traits of the construction industry.
- Basic knowledge about Project Life Cycle.
- Explain about Project Statutory Clearance.
- Learn about Work Breakdown Structure and Its Purpose.
- Understanding the process of estimation and resources allocation for a project.
- Learn different types of Network Diagrams.
- Know how to monitor and control risk.
- Learn how to estimating for planning and scheduling.
- Understand multiple types of buildings.
- Learn how to access to site and site roads.
- Know about how to store various construction materials.
- Learn all the benefits of Purchasing Equipment.
- Know about Inventory Management, Stock Planning and Data Bank.
- Learn about Quality Specification.
- Know about Purposes of Manpower Mapping at Construction Sites.
- Learn about 5 Conflict Management Strategies.
- Know about Stores Systems and Procedures.
- Understand The Ways of Vendor Registration and Development.
- Learn the Advantages of Quality Control, Incentives and Penalties.
- Understanding Insurance Contracts and Claims
Who is Level 3 Construction Management course for?
This Level 3 Construction Management course is designed for those who wants work on construction sites.
Why Choose this Level 3 Construction Management Course from Us?
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
Entry Requirement Level 3 Construction Management for this Course
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 3 Construction Management, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Introduction to Construction Management|
|Introduction to Construction Management||00:24:00|
|Organization of Construction Projects|
|Organization of Construction Projects||00:20:00|
|Understanding Work Breakdown Structure|
|Understanding Work Breakdown Structure||00:12:00|
|Estimation Process and Aligning Resources for a Project|
|Estimation Process and Aligning Resources for a Project||00:10:00|
|Effective Project Planning|
|Effective Project Planning||00:09:00|
|Project Risk Management and Communication Plans|
|Project Risk Management and Communication Plans||00:05:00|
|Preliminary Site Investigation and Assessment|
|Preliminary Site Investigation and Assessment||00:17:00|
|Site Organisation in the Construction industry|
|Site Organisation in the Construction industry||00:25:00|
|Construction Equipment Planning|
|Construction Equipment Planning||00:12:00|
|Management of Construction Equipment|
|Management of Construction Equipment||00:12:00|
|Management of Construction Materials|
|Management of Construction Materials||00:11:00|
No Reviews found for this course.