Are you looking to start a career in negotiation or enhance your existing negotiation skills? Then this Level 2 Negotiation Skills Course will provide you with a solid foundation to become a confident negotiator and help you develop your skills.
Negotiation skills can be useful throughout one’s life. It is about influencing outcomes in a way that maximizes your benefit or value. In sales, negotiation works toward closing the deal in a mutually satisfactory manner. Those who master the art of negotiation can convince the opposite party that they have got the best deal possible. When, in reality, it is the seller or the business that has come out on top.
This exclusive course is designed to assist candidates in taking the most important step in their lifelong career journey. Taking on a leadership role for the first time can be both exciting and intimidating. Taking charge of a team or business of any size essentially takes on much more responsibility and accountability. This Level 2 Negotiation Skills Course will help candidates deal with the different challenges of entry-level leadership roles in an organization. Candidates who complete the course will have the skills, knowledge, and confidence to take on a leadership role for the first time.
Learning Outcomes for Negotiation Skills Course
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the true value of leadership.
- Know how management and leadership are different yet equally important.
- Understand the relationship between employee motivation and performance.
- Master professional-level communication skills.
- Understand the characteristics and qualities of effective negotiation skills.
- Understand feedback gathering and effective employee interview skills.
- Know the difference between delegation and leading by example.
- Know the techniques for developing a high-performance team.
- Gain the confidence to step into a leadership role.
Who is Negotiation Skills Course for?
This course is suitable for candidates committed to their ongoing professional development. This Level 2 Negotiation Skills Course could prove instrumental in taking that important step into a leadership position for the first time. Existing managers and business owners could also find the teachings of this course invaluable.
Why Choose Level 2 Negotiation Skills Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Negotiation Skills Course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
This qualification could hold the key to the leadership career of your dreams. Typical job titles in management and leadership include:
- Team Leader
|The Characteristics of a Successful Negotiator|
|The Characteristics of a Successful Negotiator||00:16:00|
|Preparing For Negotiations|
|Preparing For Negotiations||00:18:00|
|The Negotiation Process|
|The Negotiation Process||00:18:00|
|Developing Persuasion & Influencing Skills|
|Developing Persuasion & Influencing Skills||00:16:00|
|Developing Communication Skills|
|Developing Communication Skills||00:16:00|
|Developing Active Listening Skills|
|Developing Active Listening Skills||00:15:00|
|Understanding Body Language|
|Understanding Body Language||00:19:00|
|Assertiveness and Self Confidence|
|Assertiveness and Self Confidence||00:19:00|
No Reviews found for this course.