Do you want to start a career in Logistics Management? Are you interested in learning the Logistics skills and knowledge needed for this role but do not know where to start? To expand your professional career, enrol in this Level 2 Logistics Management course right now.
This Level 2 Logistics Management course is designed to provide you with a solid understanding of logistics, ensuring that you are familiar with the components of a logistics system as well as the many types of logistics management. The course will also introduce you to the topic of business logistics and the goals of logistics management.
This Level 2 Logistics Management Course comprises a series of easy-to-digest, in-depth lessons that will offer you a deep, expert level of knowledge. This course will provide you with the skills you need to land your dream job. Enrol now and start learning.
Learning Outcomes for Logistics Management Course
After completing this course, you will be able to –
- Describe logistics management as well as what it entails.
- Build a strong logistics system.
- Describe supply chain management and supply chain movement.
- Know about sourcing, purchasing, and procurement.
- Explain various distribution networks.
- Keep track of your supplier relationships.
- Investigate resource management and planning.
- Recognize the connection between transportation and logistics.
Who is Logistics Management course for?
This course is perfect for –
- Job Seekers
- Fresh Graduate
- Organisational Manager
- Company Owner
Why Choose Level 2 Logistics Management Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Assessment Method for Logistics Management
After completing each module of this course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Introduction to Logistics Management|
|Module 01: Introduction to Logistics Management||00:25:00|
|Module 02: Logistics, the Supply Chain and Competitive Strategy|
|Module 02: Logistics, the Supply Chain and Competitive Strategy||00:25:00|
|Module 03: Product Design, Cleaner Production and Packaging|
|Module 03: Product Design, Cleaner Production and Packaging||00:35:00|
|Module 04: Sustainable Purchasing and Procurement|
|Module 04: Sustainable Purchasing and Procurement||00:25:00|
|Module 05: Sustainable Warehousing|
|Module 05: Sustainable Warehousing||00:25:00|
No Reviews found for this course.