Is your workplace free of hazards? Do you understand the risks that exist in the workplace? The Level 2 Health & Care course will focus on workplace risks and hazards, as well as why it is essential to implement health and safety measures to keep employees safe.
The qualification will cover the basic concepts of health and safety, as well as how to protect the workplace with proper health and safety policies. The course will cover topics such as the importance of health and safety policies, how to create a safe workplace, how to avoid compromising on health and safety, conducting risk assessments, avoiding accidents, manual handling of operations regulations, learning first aid, and understanding fire safety in the event of accidents and emergencies.
Learners who have completed the Level 1 course can advance to Level 2 Health & Care. It is the employer’s responsibility to keep their work environment safe so that their employees’ health and safety are not compromised or risked. Individuals will gain a thorough understanding of the health and safety rules and regulations applied in workplaces in the UK.
Learning Outcomes of Health and Care
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the value and importance of workplace health and safety.
- Know the potential consequences of substandard health and safety.
- Know how to effectively identify and resolve potential hazards in the workplace.
- Know how to establish and maintain a proactive health and safety culture.
- Know how to prepare and implement business-wide health and safety strategies.
- Gain advanced knowledge of essential health and safety standards/legislation.
Who is Health and Care course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who has health and safety responsibilities at his or her workplace. Anyone with an interest in Health & Care will also find this course helpful.
Why Choose Level 2 Health & Care Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Health & Care, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
After completing our Level 2 Health & Care course, candidates will have the opportunity to put their new knowledge and skills to practical use in the professional setting of their choosing.
- Safety Engineer
- Safety Consultant
- Coordinator of Loss Control
- Safety Manager
- Risk Manager
- Safety Director
|Module 01: An Overview of the Safety in the Workplace|
|An Overview of the Safety in the Workplace||00:22:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – An Overview of the Safety in the Workplace||00:10:00|
|Module 02: What is a Hazard|
|What is a Hazard||00:28:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – What is a Hazard||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Rectifying Hazards|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Rectifying Hazards||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Implementing Proactive Measures|
|Implementing Proactive Measures||00:35:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Implementing Proactive Measures||00:10:00|
|Module 05: How to Prepare and Undertake a Safety Plan|
|How to Prepare and Undertake a Safety Plan||01:01:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – How to Prepare and Undertake a Safety Plan||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.