This fully supported distance learning program is for you if you are looking for your first job or want to grow in your existing health and social care management profession. With our help, take the first significant step toward reaching your full potential now. Hence, our Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is designed to help you gain knowledge and basic professional employability skills in these fields. So, the course will give information that will support your capacity to operate as successful management in the hospital or social care business. Additionally, it also provides both theoretical and practical knowledge in health and social care professions.
Professionals have designed this course to help you learn fast and efficiently, at your own speed and convenience.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of health and social care management.
- Describe the concepts and principles of the NHS.
- Describe care and support planning.
- Know the importance of Person-centred Care.
- Develop effective communication and listening skills.
- Describe the concepts of Equality, Diversity and Rights concerning Health and Social Care.
- Maintain health and safety regulations.
- Know about safeguarding in social care.
- Identify social risk and needs in health care.
Who is Social Care Management course for?
The Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management has been professionally designed for motivated learners who want to learn the latest industry-specific information on health and social care management.
Why Choose Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Assessment Method for Health and Social Care
After completing each module of the Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|A Quick Overview of Health and Social Care|
|A Quick Overview of Health and Social Care||00:20:00|
|The UK Health System|
|The UK Health System||00:19:00|
|Understanding Social Care|
|Understanding Social Care||00:25:00|
No Reviews found for this course.