Diabetes is a serious lifelong health condition when your blood sugar is too high. It can cause serious health problems if left untreated. Diabetes affects one out of every sixteen people in the United Kingdom. There are more than 3.9 million cases in the UK, and it grows every minute, but it can be prevented, delayed, or managed with simple lifestyle changes.
This Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes qualification will provide you with a thorough understanding of the different types of diabetes and how they can occur, as well as increase your knowledge of diabetes diagnosis and initial care. You will also understand how Type 2 diabetes can be delayed with lifestyle changes, as well as ongoing diabetes care and treatment to control blood sugar levels.
Learning Outcomes of Care and Management of Diabetes
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Gain a basic understanding of diabetes.
- Understand different types of diabetes and how they can occur.
- Develop awareness of how the onset of Type 2 diabetes can be delayed with lifestyle changes.
- Develop an understanding of diabetes diagnosis and initial care.
- Gain a solid understanding of ongoing care and treatment of diabetes to control blood sugar levels.
Who is Care and Management of Diabetes course for?
This course is ideal for anyone currently working, or looking to work, in the healthcare sector who wishes to learn more about the different types of diabetes and demonstrate a willingness to care for people living with the condition.
Why Choose Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Understand Diabetes|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Understand Diabetes||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Prevention and Early Intervention of Type 2 Diabetes|
|Prevention and Early Intervention of Type 2 Diabetes||00:13:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Prevention and Early Intervention of Type 2 Diabetes||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Understand the Initial Care of Diabetes|
|Understand the Initial Care of Diabetes||00:23:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Understand the Initial Care of Diabetes||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Understand the Treatment and Management of Diabetes|
|Understand the Treatment and Management of Diabetes||00:26:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Understand the Treatment and Management of Diabetes||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.