This Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Domestic Abuse course is designed and developed by the relevant experts.
According to the annual Crime Survey, nearly 2.5 million adults are victims of domestic abuse each year. Furthermore, one in every five children witnesses or is a victim of domestic abuse during their childhood. Although it is a commonly unreported crime, the majority of cases of domestic abuse are kept hidden. The new Domestic Abuse Act 2021 makes prosecuting domestic abuse simpler. Also, it provides more protection to abuse, but cases still need to be identified, and responses must be effective.
Moreover, this Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Domestic Abuse course is designed to raise learners’ awareness and understanding of domestic abuse and its impact. The requirement for education and training across sectors to identify abuse, allocation of support, and referral is a recurring theme in regional domestic abuse strategies. Besides, domestic abuse and its impacts must be recognized and addressed by those working in various sectors, including –
- Social care,
- Education, and
There is a need to understand the issues, report on those at risk, and provide assistance in directing people to relevant services. This Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Domestic Abuse qualification aims to provide learners with the knowledge to support their role in this context.
Learning Outcomes for Understanding Domestic Abuse
Next, after completing this Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Domestic Abuse course, the learner will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of this abuse.
- Understand how national policy and strategy on domestic violence has evolved.
- Understand the signs and risk factors of domestic abuse.
- Gain a solid understanding of the impact of domestic abuse.
- Understand domestic abuse policy, response, and intervention.
Who should take Domestic Abuse course?
This course is ideal for anyone responsible for responding to domestic abuse or supporting those experiencing domestic abuse. Including:
- Health and Social Care workers and anyone involved in safeguarding vulnerable adults, children or young people.
- Students want to broaden their knowledge and understanding of domestic abuse and its impact.
Why Choose Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Domestic Abuse Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
However, students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Domestic Abuse, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. Next, to unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. Moreover, the certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
After completing this course, you can become familiarised with the response and support of those domestically abused. This qualification may lead to careers as a:
- Social Worker (£24,000 to £40,000)
- Child Protection Officer (£25,000 to £40,000)
- Youth Worker (£18,000 to £33,000)
|Module 01: Understand Domestic Abuse|
|Module 01: Understand Domestic Abuse||00:50:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Understand Domestic Abuse||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Understand the Signs and Risk Factors Associated with Domestic Abuse|
|Module 02: Understand the Signs and Risk Factors Associated with Domestic Abuse||00:40:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Understand the Signs and Risk Factors Associated with Domestic Abuse||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Understand the Impact of Domestic Abuse|
|Module 03: Understand the Impact of Domestic Abuse||00:35:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Understand the Impact of Domestic Abuse||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Understand Policy, Response and Intervention in Relation to Domestic Abuse|
|Module 04: Understand Policy, Response and Intervention in Relation to Domestic Abuse||01:00:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Understand Policy, Response and Intervention in Relation to Domestic Abuse||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.