The relevant industry experts developed this Level 2 Award in Job Search and Interview Skills course.
Searching for a job can be exciting; it can also be fraught with anxiety and discomfort due to change and the unknown. Whether you are already in the midst of a job search or are considering one, this Level 2 Award in Job Search and Interview Skills course will provide you with the skills necessary to identify and apply for suitable jobs, as well as to prepare for and conduct yourself in a job interview.
The job market today is not what it was even five years ago. Knowing where to go, who to talk to, and what opportunities are available will help you transition from someone who fantasizes about having a job to someone who has the job they’ve always wanted. The purpose of this course is to help you determine your skillset, the type of work that is important and realistic to include in your search, and how to get started.
Learning Outcomes of Job Search and Interview Skills Course
After completing this Level 2 Award in Job Search and Interview Skills course, the learner will be able to:
- Learn how to identify achievable job goals.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the key qualities required for employment from an employer’s perspective.
- Know the different types of CVs and cover letters used to apply for jobs.
- Know how to identify suitable job opportunities and apply for them.
- Understand how to prepare for an interview.
- Understand how to conduct yourself in an interview situation.
- Know how to reflect on your own performance following an interview situation.
Who should take Job Search and Interview Skills course?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn how to apply for the job they want.
Why Choose Level 2 Award in Job Search and Interview Skills Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Assessment Method for Job Search and Interview Skills
After completing each module of the Level 2 Award in Job Search and Interview Skills, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Preparing to Achieve Own Job Goals|
|Module 01: Preparing to Achieve Own Job Goals||00:45:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Preparing to Achieve Own Job Goals||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Promoting Yourself and Preparing for a Job Interview|
|Module 02: Promoting Yourself and Preparing for a Job Interview||01:00:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Promoting Yourself and Preparing for a Job Interview||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.