The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU law regulation on data protection and privacy in the EU and the European Economic Area (EEA). It aims to improve data protection for individuals across the EU and became directly applicable on May 25, 2018. Organisations must now comply with the new rules and act immediately. This GDPR Training Course will introduce you to the new rules of privacy regulation, the key changes that have been implemented, and the obligations of data controllers and processors.
Through this GDPR Training Course you will gain a thorough understanding of how to process sensitive personal data and data protection terminology.
Learning Outcomes of GDPR Training
After completing this GDPR Training Course, you will be able to:
- Understand the introduction and checklist of GDPR.
- Understand scope of application of the GDPR.
- Understand material requirements.
- Understand special data processing activities and much more.
Who is this GDPR Training course for?
This GDPR Training Course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn about GDPR in detail.
Why Choose this GDPR Training Course from Us?
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
Entry Requirement for this Course
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the GDPR Training, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
After completing this GDPR Training Course, you may able to pursue a variety of promising career opportunities, such as:
- Data Protection Officer:£70,000 – £100,000 per annum
- Financial Planning Administrator:£18,000 – £24,000 per annum
- Data Protection Advisor: £50,000 – £60,000 per annum,
- Data Manager: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum
- Data Protection Co-ordinator: £19.00 per hour
|Module 01: Introduction and Checklist|
|Module 01: Introduction and Checklist||00:25:00|
|Module 02: Scope of Application of the GDPR|
|Module 02: Scope of Application of the GDPR||00:25:00|
|Module 03: Organisational Requirements|
|Module 03: Organisational Requirements||00:45:00|
|Module 04: Material Requirements|
|Module 04: Material Requirements||00:45:00|
|Module 05: Rights of Data Subjects|
|Module 05: Rights of Data Subjects||00:55:00|
|Module 06: Interaction with the Supervisory Authorities|
|Module 06: Interaction with the Supervisory Authorities||00:30:00|
|Module 07: Enforcement and Fines Under the GDPR|
|Module 07: Enforcement and Fines Under the GDPR||00:30:00|
|Module 08: Special Data Processing Activities|
|Module 08: Special Data Processing Activities||00:30:00|
|Module 09: Practical Implementation of the Requirements Under the GDPR|
|Module 09: Practical Implementation of the Requirements Under the GDPR||00:20:00|