If you want to learn about Digital Marketing and Advertising and become an expert in the field, you have come to the right place. Our Digital Marketing and Advertising Course is meticulously designed with thorough research. This course will provide you with real-world knowledge and expertise from industry professionals and practitioners.
If you are trying to secure your first job or advance in your current Digital marketing and Advertising career, this completely supported distance learning program will make a difference. Take the first big step toward realizing your full potential today with our support. You will have complete knowledge and marketable skills by the end of this course.
This course is completely an online course. You can access this course from any part of the world with just a smart device and the internet. Enrol in our Digital Marketing and Advertising course right now and start learning!
Learning Outcomes of Digital Marketing and Advertising
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
- Explain digital marketing strategy.
- Analyse the online marketplace.
- Describe the online consumer behaviour and implications for marketing.
- Advertise your products and services online effectively.
- Describe social media marketing.
- Boost traffic and increase sales to your website.
Who is Digital Marketing and Advertising course for?
- Anyone interested in learning how to master the world’s most powerful and widely used advertising platform.
- Small business owners who want to increase their website’s sales and revenue.
- Entrepreneurs seek to gain a competitive advantage by utilizing the world’s most powerful advertising platform.
- Students who want to develop a set of professional marketing skills.
This course will give you the best tools and skills to succeed if you have ANY product or service that you want to promote, advertise, or sell online.
Why Choose Digital Marketing and Advertising Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Digital Marketing and Advertising, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: A Quick Overview of Digital Marketing|
|A Quick Overview of Digital Marketing||00:30:00|
|Module 02: Exploring Digital Marketing Strategy|
|Exploring Digital Marketing Strategy||00:21:00|
|Module 03: Online Marketplace Analysis|
|Online Marketplace Analysis||00:28:00|
|Module 04: Online Consumer Behaviour and Implications for Marketing|
|Online Consumer Behaviour and Implications for Marketing||00:20:00|
|Module 05: Starting with the Website|
|Starting with the Website||00:48:00|
|Module 06: Search Engine Optimisation|
|Search Engine Optimisation||01:40:00|
|Module 07: Different Platforms for Digital Advertising|
|Different Platforms for Digital Advertising||00:15:00|
|Module 08: Understanding Social Media Marketing|
|Understanding Social Media Marketing||00:13:00|
|Module 09: Developing a Social Media Plan|
|Developing a Social Media Plan||00:17:00|
|Module 10: Building Your Social Media Team|
|Building Your Social Media Team||00:06:00|
|Module 11: Using Social Media to Build Internal Communities|
|Using Social Media to Build Internal Communities||00:07:00|
|Module 12: Keeping on Top of the Trends|
|Keeping on Top of the Trends||00:06:00|
|Module 13: Facebook|
|Module 14: LinkedIn|
|Module 15: Twitter|
|Module 16: Building a Blog|
|Building a Blog||00:15:00|
|Module 17: Using Social Media Management Tools|
|Using Social Media Management Tools||00:07:00|
|Module 18: Email Marketing|
|Module 19: Mobile Marketing|
|Module 20: Content Marketing|
|Module 21: VIDEO Marketing|
No Reviews found for this course.