Diabetes is a disease directly related to blood sugar levels that must be closely monitored and managed. Diabetics have to be very careful with their blood sugar levels as anything less than 7.0 on the standard blood sugar scale can be very dangerous. Over 3 million people in the UK now have diabetes. While the individual usually does this, anybody who spends time with them must know how to help them if needed. So, this is where diabetes awareness training comes in – it’s a course that will teach you all you need to know about diabetes and how to manage it effectively.
This Diabetes Awareness Training course will teach you about the various types of diabetes, the problems that might arise from them, and how to manage the condition to minimize the risk of these complications. By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of diabetes and will be able to confidently give assistance and support. Additionally, you’ll not only understand what diabetes is and how it develops, but also know how to prevent it from happening to you in the first place. So if you’re concerned about your health and want to make sure you’re doing everything you can to stay safe, then sign up for this course today!
Learning Outcomes of Diabetes Awareness Training
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of diabetes.
- Understand the short term complications of diabetes.
- Understand the long term complications of diabetes.
- Gain a solid understanding of different types of treatment.
- Know how to manage everyday life with diabetes.
Who is Diabetes Awareness Training course for?
This Diabetes Awareness course is designed for –
- Diabetes patients
- Recent graduates
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
Why Choose Diabetes Awareness Training Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
Obviously, there are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
However, students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Diabetes Awareness Training, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. So, to unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
In the conclusion, after completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. So, it will act as proof of your extensive professional development. Additionally, the certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: An Overview of Diabetes|
|An Overview of Diabetes||00:42:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – An Overview of Diabetes||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Acute Complications|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Acute Complications||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Chronic Complications|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Chronic Complications||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Treatment through Insulin & Medication|
|Treatment through Insulin & Medication||00:40:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Treatment through Insulin & Medication||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Treatment through Diet & Exercise|
|Treatment through Diet & Exercise||00:31:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Treatment through Diet & Exercise||00:10:00|
|Module 06: The Ways of Managing Everyday Life|
|The Ways of Managing Everyday Life||00:33:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – The Ways of Managing Everyday Life||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.