Most people struggle with business writing, despite the fact that it is an important method of communication. Writing and communication skills have degraded as more people communicate via email and text messaging. This course aims to provide you a thorough understanding of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing. You will also understand basic sentence and paragraph construction concepts.
Through this course, you will understand the fundamental structure of agendas, emails, business letters, proposals, and business reports. Learn tips and techniques for choosing the best format for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports. Learn how to write agendas, email messages, business letters, proposals, and business reports. Understand proofreading and learn how to improve your proofreading skills. Understand peer review and know how to list the ways it can help you improve your business writing skills. Know how to list guidelines for business writing in printing and publishing.
Learning Outcomes of Business Writing
After completing this course, learner will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of writing objectives and pre-assignment review
- Gain a solid understanding of spelling, grammar, creating a cheat sheet and case study
- Know how to construct sentences.
- Know how to create paragraphs
- Know how to write meeting agendas
- Know how to write emails
- Know how to write business letters
- Know how to write proposals
- Understand requests for proposals, printing and publishing and case study
- Understand how peer review can help
Who is Business Writing course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Business Writing.
Why Choose Business Writing Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Business Writing, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
Completing this Business Writing course, may lead you to a variety of career opportunities. Such as:
- Office Admin
- Office Manager
- Executive Secretary
- Business Writer
- Blog Writer
- Web Content writer/ Copy Writer
- Office Manager
- Legal Secretary
- Creative Writer
- Technical Writer
- Gant (Proposal) Writer
|Module 01: Getting Started|
|Module 01: Getting Started||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Working with Words|
|Module 02: Working with Words||00:15:00|
|Module 03: Constructing Sentences|
|Module 03: Constructing Sentences||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Creating Paragraphs|
|Module 04: Creating Paragraphs||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Writing Meeting Agendas|
|Module 05: Writing Meeting Agendas||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Writing E-mails|
|Module 06: Writing E-mails||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Writing Business Letters|
|Module 07: Writing Business Letters||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Writing Proposals|
|Module 08: Writing Proposals||00:10:00|
|Module 09: Writing Reports|
|Module 09: Writing Reports||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Other Types of Documents|
|Module 10: Other Types of Documents||00:10:00|
|Module 11: Proofreading and Finishing|
|Module 11: Proofreading and Finishing||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.