This Level 2 Certificate in Employability Skills course is designed for students who want to improve their employability skills. And also, this course help anyone to prepare for the world of work. This Level 2 Certificate in Employability Skills course aims to help learners develop and improve skills required for the workplace. Moreover, this course will increase learners’ confidence and communication skills to prepare them for employment or a change in employment.
This Level 2 Certificate in Employability Skills course will make you more aware of what employers are currently looking for when hiring new employees and how you can make the most of your technical qualifications, skills, experience, and personal qualifications when applying for jobs. Apart from technical qualifications, the Level 2 Certificate in Employability Skills course considers a variety of generic skills and capabilities that employers look for.
Learning Outcomes of Certificate in Employability Skills
After completing this Level 2 Certificate in Employability Skills course, you will be able to:
- Understand a Mindset that can improve employability.
- Know how to deal with your first days at work.
- Recognise the key motivators and de-motivators that impact work situations.
- Understand how to set your targets.
- Understand how to manage time.
- Know how to present yourself.
- Know how to solve problems in a place of work.
- Recognise creative thinking.
- Know how to work in a team.
- Know how to deal with conflict.
- Gain a solid understanding of health, safety and security in the place of work.