Do you wish to specialize or improve your expertise in Support Work in Schools and Colleges? Then you should do this Support Work in Schools and Colleges course. This course will oblige you to strengthen your commitment to promoting your professional career. Improve your understanding of the industry as well. While also aiding you in expanding your knowledge of this industry. You can become a teaching assistant or a learning support assistant. The course will teach you how to positively impact kids’ lives. Support Work in Schools and Colleges course includes all the most recent subjects to keep you current in the work market. This course includes fundamental to advanced Support Work in Schools and Colleges subjects. Allowing you to hone your abilities.
Learning Outcomes of Support Work Course
- You will learn about the role of support workers in the education sector.
- You will study about the legislative framework around children’s and young people’s safeguarding
- You will learn how to connect with students of different ages and backgrounds.
- You will learn how to promote better behaviour from students and manage disruptive behaviour.
- You will encourage to analyze your work and identify areas for improvement.
Who is Support Work Course for?
This course is suitable for a range of learners, including young people, senior learners, learners with special educational needs, and learners for whom English is a second language who want to work in a school or college setting.