Why Choose Barista & Coffee Making Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Barista & Coffee Making Course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Introduction to Coffee|
|Module 01: Introduction to Coffee||00:25:00|
|Module 02: Espresso Fundamentals|
|Module 02: Espresso Fundamentals||00:30:00|
|Module 03: Milk Steaming and Latte Art|
|Module 03: Milk Steaming and Latte Art||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Brewing Methods|
|Module 04: Brewing Methods||00:25:00|
|Module 05: Coffee Menu and Recipes|
|Module 05: Coffee Menu and Recipes||00:25:00|
|Module 06: Coffee Equipment Maintenance|
|Module 06: Coffee Equipment Maintenance||00:30:00|
|Module 07: Coffee Sensory Skills|
|Module 07: Coffee Sensory Skills||00:25:00|
|Module 08: Barista Skills|
|Module 08: Barista Skills||00:20:00|
|Module 09: Customer Service and Professionalism|
|Module 09: Customer Service and Professionalism||00:25:00|